Friday, January 5, 2007

I am sorry for letting things get out of hand, for not choosing to know better, for thinking that things with you and me would work out and that your family would just go along and be ok with it. We were both niave.
Im sorry for all the hurt that we caused eachother, for me loving you and you not being able to deal with that because you didn't feel the same way, because of all the guilt you felt and the hate that you had for yourself.
I'm sorry to myself, for getting so lost in you and giving so much of myself and my love to you that I hardly knew me any more. And that you made me feel like I was so disgusting and undesirable. I hate that I let you do that to me, and made me feel that way. You were not a man! Im sorry that we stayed together so long, and that when I wanted to, I was not strong enough to end it with you and actaully mean it. I thought that I needed you more then I needed me. You hurt me for so long, were rude and blatently mean to me, when I would have given you everything, all of me and all you had to do was ask. But I know that even then, that would not have been enough for you. I hate that I am not over you yet, that I still think about you, and hope that I will see you on the train. You broke me, but I am putting myself back together and know that I will be better off with out you. I'm sorry that you were to blind to realise how great I was, and how great we really could have been together.

xSGx

*Read during The Apologies show on 3/30/07*

No comments: