Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm sorry that i let you hurt me time and again.
I'm sorry that i go running back to you every time you call.
I'm sorry for crying every time you ignore me.
I'm sorry for feeling the way i feel about you.
I'm sorry for telling the world about my feelings for you, via my blog.
I'm sorry that you made me feel safe from the first moment you put your arms around me.
But I'm not sorry for having met you, not at all.
It was one of the best days of my life, just like every other time i've see you.
I'm not sorry i waitied for an hour and a half on christmas day in the pouring rain to meet you, because you came eventually.
I'm not sorry for savouring the sweet nothings you whisper in my ear. Although they are nothing, they're amazing just because they came for you.
But i'm sorry for letting you do this to me.
I love you.

--- Bonnie

*Read during The Apologies show on 3/30/07*

No comments: