Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hey Geordie, it's been awhile. Hopefully you'll actually read thisunlike the last 4 emails, 2 pieces of certified post, and 1 skywritingescapade. I wanted to tell you first off, that i seem to be cured, andsecondly how truly sorry i am. If i had known she was your Aunt, iwouldn't have looked at her that way, i swear. I know, it may seemempty, considering what happened betwixt your sister and I, but youknow as well as I do that most cultures consider her extremeflexibility an open invitation to the carnal carnival. at any rate,i'm sorry, my doctor and my priest seemed to have cured me of myproblems. i hope to see you in church, please give my best (no notlike that.. again) to your mother Beatrice, she was/is a trulyoutperforming woman.
*Read at The Apologies show on 4/6/07*

No comments: