Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm sorry that I told you things would be ok...that you weren't over reacting and that at some point he would turn around. I'm sorry that I kept telling you it was his fault and not yours....I'm sorry that I agreed with you when you said its not you that he doesn't want its that he cant have a relationship. I'm sorry because he may be cuter then you and I am really sorry that I agreed with you that his Ex's were ugly because that was a lie. I'm sorry that I gossiped about it and we all laughed about how dumb you were because you can't see that men walk all over you and you like it. I'm sorry that I didn't say sooner that you need to grow a pair and maybe look at the inside of a person instead of the outside because inevitably the pretty ones will always break your heart.
*Read at The Apologies show on 4/6/07*

No comments: